Qwetch Double Walled Glass Infuse Flask
This beautiful 320ml glass infuse flask is perfect for drinking tea, homemade vitamin water or infusions on the go or at home.
The flask is made from a double layer of strong borosilicate glass which both provides insulation for your drink and allows you to see what's inside. Perfect for loose teas or other short infusions as you can see when your drink has brewed.
The flask is suitable for hot or cold drinks and comes with two filter baskets allowing for short or long infusion.
Short filter: Fill the flask with fruit, veggies, herbs or whatever you want to infuse, add hot or cold water and pop the filter on top to filter as you drink.
Long filter: Fill the basket with tea leaves or herbs, place in the flask and pour over hot water. Remove the basket before drinking.
The lid made from stainless steel and polypropylene (PP5) and designed in a way so that only stainless steel comes in contact with your drink.
- Handblown from strong borosilicate glass.
- Double layer provides insulation keeping your drink hot or cold while you sip.
- Outside wall stays cool.
- Responsibly made.
- Comes presented in a cardboard gift tube.
- Contains two filters for different types of infusion.
- Leak-resistant stainless steel and polypropylene (PP 5) lid with a silicone ring.
Note because these are handblown there are slight variations in size meaning you may need to adjust the filters using the clips to make sure you get the perfect fit.