An insulated stainless steel water bottle is your perfect companion for every day. Perfect for a hot coffee on the daily commute, ice cold water on the beach, easy hydration at the gym and your drinks kept hot or cold as long as you need for a busy day at the office. It's a drink flask and a water bottle in one.
Why you need an insulated water bottle
Here are just a few reasons why having an insulated drinks bottle will change your life for the better.
- All our bottles are BPA free and toxin free. And there are plenty of bottles that are completely plastic free. Meaning no nasties leaching into your drinks.
- An insulated bottle will keep your drinks hot or cold so no more tepid tea or lukewarm water.
- It's all about the taste. A stainless steel insulated drinks bottle won't taint your drink and it won't retain or impart flavours meaning there's no issue in switching between juice, water and coffee using the same bottle.
- They are better for the environment. No more need for single-use plastic water bottles or disposable coffee cups.
- A reusable bottle will save you money. Most places will re-fill your water bottle for free and most coffee shops will give you a discount if you bring your own cup.
- You can make yourself a cup of tea before bed and have it ready and waiting for you when you wake up in the morning.
- You can make a coffee in the morning and drink it hot when you get to work. The same applies to tea or even a bowl of soup.
- Stainless steel is virtually indestructible so choose any of our range of insulated water bottles and it will last you a long time.
- These bottles will keep your drinks hot or cold for hours. They generally perform better at keeping drinks hot than a travel mug and you can have iced water 24 hours after you fill it. Perfect for long hot days.
- Unlike single wall bottles, insulated bottles don't sweat. Meaning no water rings on your furniture and no dampness when you put it in your bag.
Choosing the perfect Insulated Water Bottle for you
If you are looking for an all in one drinks bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day then you can't go far wrong with one of our carefully selected high-quality, vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottles.
Perfect for hot drinks, drinking water, sports drinks they'll keep your water cool all day and your tea or coffee hot for hours. Much like a thermos flask the insulated water bottle double wall technology maintains the temperature of your drink by preventing heat transfer with the outside air.
Our range of insulated bottles comes in lots of sizes so you can choose the perfect size for your lifestyle, or favourite drink. And the colours and designs available mean these are bottles you won't want to leave at home.
Choose by size
Size is an important factor when choosing an insulated water bottle. Obviously the bigger they are the more weight you are carrying and the more space they'll take up in your bag. And yes they are all leak-proof so you can throw them in your rucksack or purse without worrying.
Bigger size also means more capacity so if you're not able to refill on a regular basis or just don't want the hassle then bigger is better. However the bottles ability to keep your drink hot or cold, but especially hot, is better when it's full. Meaning if you want a bottle to keep your morning coffee hot you're better off choosing a bottle that's closest in size to the drink you want to fill it with.
Our insulated drinks bottles range in size from the petit and compact 260ml Chilly's bottle that will fit in your pocket (and is the perfect size for a flat white) to the whopping 1900ml that will keep nearly 2 litres of water (or beer) ice cold for 100 hours or enough hot chocolate for a whole team of kids hot for 30 hours.
Our most popular sizes for everyday use range from 12oz (355ml) to 27oz (800ml). For hot drinks, the wide insulated Klean Kanteen with Cafe Cap is great as it has a wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning and a coffee cup style opening in the lid for easy drinking on the go.
The 550ml FOSH Vital the 500ml Chilly's bottle or any of the mid-sized Klean Kanteens are a great choice if you want to switch between hot and cold drinks throughout the day. They are a great size for a large coffee or cup of tea and perfect for cold drinks as you don't have to refill too often.
Choose by design
All our insulated water bottles are made from stainless steel (apart from the glass Qwetch infuse flask), and feature double or triple wall insulation technology depending on the brand.
They are all leak proof.
And are all excellent at keeping drinks hot or cold until you are ready to drink them.
Beyond that, the main difference is the shape of the bottles, the design and materials of the lids, and the size of the mouth opening.
The Chilly's bottles have the smallest mouth (3cm) which allows for easy drinking on the run and means you're much less likely to get water down your front if you are drinking on the move. And you can buy a separate carabiner to allow you to clip them to just about anything.
The Klean Kanteen and FOSH bottles have a wider mouth (44mm) which many prefer especially for sipping hot drinks at your desk. The wider mouth also makes them easier for adding ice or fruit to your drinks as they'll take normal sized ice cubes.
The FOSH Vital lid is a sleek stainless steel design with a plastic stopper and a silicone seal. Klean Kanteen offers a variety of lids including the sports cap, sippy cap (great for toddlers) and the standard loop cap as well as the totally plastic-free all stainless steel cap and unibody bamboo cap. Although not all of these are recommended for hot drinks. You can again get a carabiner to attach to easily attach to a bag.
Klean Kanteen also offers the wide mouth bottles which have a 54mm opening. These bottles fit the cafe cap which is great for hot drinks but works well for cold too and is especially useful for drinking on the go, or the wide loop cap which is handy for attaching to a bag, buggy etc. They are also wide enough for most water sterilisation kits so great if you do a lot of outdoor adventures.
If you want to use your bottle on the road it's always worth checking it will fit in your cup holder. Or you can get a travel cup as well.
Choose by colour/print
There are so many great colours and designs to choose from that it's really just a question of choosing your favourite.
All the coatings are very durable meaning they can handle the occasional knock.
Chilly's have some amazing patterns that will certainly make you smile and make these lovely gifts. And we love the FOSH prints. Klean Kanteens brushed stainless is as classic as it gets, or you can choose a different colour for each member of the family from their great range.
To get you started here are a few of our favourites:
- Chilly's Tropical range includes flamingo's, tigers and elephants and are simply stunning. They also do a monochrome range, pastels and metals (we love the rose gold. And they even have designs from Emma Bridgewater and limited edition seasonal runs.
- The marble affect FOSH is super classy and will look great on any desk. We also love the stylish seal grey, creamy pistachio and super shiny metallics.
- Klean Kanteen doesn't do patterns but their colours are vibrant and come in a huge range or you can opt for brushed stainless. We love the Sea Crest, Wild Orchid and Lemon Curry although they really are all lovely. And the Klean Coat powder coat finish has been formulated without any ingredients that are harmful to either people of the environment.
Choose by brand
Chilly's offer three sizes of the insulated bottle (260ml, 500ml and 750ml) as well as insulated coffee cups. The double wall vacuum insulated design means they keep drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours.
They also come in beautiful cardboard packaging which matches the bottles making them the perfect gift.
Have a great reputation for making fantastic water bottles, food flasks, and reusable coffee cups that are great for you and the environment. Not only do they make high-quality products that do exactly what they claim they will. They also give back to environmental projects.
The length of time they keep drinks hot and cold for depends on the size and design of the bottle but we can say from experience that you often have to open the lid to let your coffee cool down to drinking temperature even hours after you've made it.
FOSH is a new brand and one we have instantly fallen in love with. We love the simple design and style of their bottles, the beautiful prints and colours, and the fact that their triple wall technology keeps drinks hot for 12 hours and cold for 24.
The wide mouth makes them practical and easy to clean. You can pop in ice cubes and fruit without issue. They are leak proof. And we think the perfect size for a bottle to use all day every day.
Forget Amazon Prime. We've scoured the market to bring you a great range of insulated water bottles from suppliers that not only make the best products but also have great ethical standards. Plus buy any water bottle or reusable cup from us and get fast free delivery when you spend over £15.